Star Wars (EotE): Tales from the Fringe
- ExplorerNet: an open-source Galactic Atlas based on data acquired from the Trans-system Data Storage Library in addition to personal contributions from users data streams.
- HoloLink Databank: abridged collection of data made available remotely for public use from library archives including the HoloScan Library of Woostri, the Galactic Library on Coruscant and the now defunct Library Galactica a multi-system archive of the Galactic Republic that numerous smaller libraries backed-up with the rise of the Galactic Empire.
- Data Storage: acquired data and information stored within personal databanks including, starship systems, datapads and other computer devices.
- Encrypted CommNets and Channels: these comm-feeds piggy-back and hide concealed within the Imperial HoloNet networks and contain data streams and communication channels used mostly to find Jobs and Contacts
- Shadowfeeds: unauthorized holofeeds formed from sabotaged HoloNet networks; once used during the Clone Wars by the Separatist Alliance but now used by criminal networks, the Rebels and private armies.